B Platform is at your service to start the business in China – get to know us!
We are offering a unique platform for your exportation with a local buyer in China. We encourage small European seller to share their passion for creativity with the world and sell the creations in China. We facilitate the communication between Chinese buyers and European artisans and craftspeople in fashion, design, food & beverages, who are producing unique items with care. We believe that people all around the world are searching for authentic products and are interested to discover new cultures.
As a French creator, what can I find on the B Platform?
We are happy to assist you on your journey to find directly a professional buyer in China, such as concept stores, luxury hotels and western restaurants, a market with a lot of opportunities, but still little known is about the independent boutiques in big cities like Shanghai or Hong-Kong.
Joining B platform marketplace is easy. After registering and selecting your pricing plan, you will have access to the internal search with contact details and recommandations of overseas retailer partners. Contacting your retailer is a simple process – you can communicate directly in a chat box on the B Platform and track the purchasing process from end to end (coming offer in 2019). We aim to create a community of trust and leaving a feedback is an important part of the process, that is why after you close a deal, please, share an opinion with us and the community.
To continue your growth with B Platform we recommend subscribing to our newsletter and following us on LinkedIn to have more tips and valuable information on how to do the business with China.
And what else?
- Our platform offers secure payments and supports you in the business relationship with your Chinese counterpart with the omni-channel payment service
- We have a cross-cultural understating of both China and France and 10+ years of experience of cross-border projects
- We constantly search for improvements and we are launching new services soon: assistance of B Platform team in your import-export strategies, personalised tracking and advices
And how should I prepare?
We recommend you building a clear vision for your brand in China both in short-term, but also on a long-term basis. This is a necessary step to understand the Chinese market and how it can be a fit for your brand. Also, it will help you to identify the distribution channels, final clients, and choose the portfolio of products for the exporting activities.
Choosing products for exports is the key for success! We want to share some tips with you:
- Indicate the characteristics of your products
- Identify your available inventory and plan in advance
- Elaborate the pricing plan and general selling conditions
- Think how you could guide your Chinese partner to sell your products
- Take attractive photos of your products and get creative to present them!
- Keep in mind your brand image and how your brand is currently presented on the web
Get on the journey with us, we are by your side to ensure it will be an interesting experience!